Calling all-natural, healthy people looking for exciting, part-time, (mostly) weekend work vending at craft fairs and farm markets in Connecticut selling for Katie's Goddess Line! Browse our site at www.KatiesGoddessLine.com. #KatiesGoddessLine.
Are you looking for exciting, part-time, fun, and flexible work? We are seeking enthusiastic, personable, engaging individuals who want to interact and introduce people to exciting, high-quality organic wellness products that are made locally in CT by Katie's Goddess Line. The key is building a long-lasting relationship to make the sale then and in the future.
We seek Sales Specialists with superb sales and people skills to work in local markets representing the mission Katie's Goddess Line, most often for weekend events. If you enjoy working with the public, have resilience and stamina talking to customers, are driven to make sales, and would like some extra cash while having fun, this opportunity is for you! Most events last about six hours.
Requirements for Event Specialists
- Must be at least 18 years of age, unless a special exception has been made by Katie.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must have professional, very energetic demeanor
- Must be patient, not easily frustrated or angered, a go-getter, and driven
- Must be able to read, write, communicate clearly, and learn to use the Square
- Must be comfortable positively promoting the handcrafted products that are for immediate sale
- Must be able to work independently and follow instruction well
- Must be able to stand for six hours without more than 10-20 minutes of sitting or leaning
- Must have an email address and access to the internet for assignments and paperwork
- Must be able to lift 25lbs comfortably
If you think you have what it takes, respond to this ad with why you should be selected, your availability, your experience in sales and with the public, your resume/CV with education and past experience, and the best contact number for you. We have a limited number of openings, so apply now and be creative!
Job Type: Part-time
We offer personal incentives and bonuses after specific benchmark totals of productivity and sales are met.
In-Training $10.00 /hour for five hours of training. You'll get the hang of it really quickly! After those five hours, we will have better understanding of the fit with Katie's Goddess Line. If it is a good fit, we then promote you and pay by commission (which gives you more!).
When you work co-vending at a craft fair or event with me you'll receive 9% of the total sales. A commitment of four craft fairs/events is required at this stage.
Senior Sales Representative
If you consistently rise to the occasion and the day's total is over $700, then you get promoted to Senior Sales Representative. Your commission is increased to 15% and you'll have the freedom to go to craft fairs on your own, suggest craft/music fairs, take on a leadership role training others, and represent our company. For instance, if the total is $700 (before taxes and other fees), you would receive $105. To give you an idea, this is a realistic goal for a six hour show.
The total for a local farmer's market 9am-12pm may be $250, where as a large one-day event 10am-6pm may bring in $500. Some events are four hours, weekly on Saturday mornings, while others are seven and one-time events. There is flexibility and independence!